Citi Entry Level Global Markets Operations Analyst in Belfast, United Kingdom
Primary Location: United Kingdom,Northern Ireland,Belfast
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17063755
As a member of the Trade Support team, the role's primary focus is on supporting various tasks across Exotics, Flow, Hybrid and Warrants desks in London.
Due to the nature of the desk, the individual will be dealing with large volume of trades, day to day Management of BAU functions (including desk queries, settlement or confirmation issues) as well as client facing queries to be handled and dealt with in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will be working closely with colleagues in London to ensure all control breaks are addressed and closed out in a timely manner. Product Control are a massive stakeholder in order to address and resolve P and L issues. As part of the role, the successful candidate will be participating in the UAT of system enhancements.
The successful candidate needs to be driving forward new business initiatives by acting as a coordinator as well as playing a key stakeholder role.
• Familiarity with the financial markets and equity derivatives.
• Previous experience of supporting a demanding trading desk.
• Proven record of delivering results and working to strict deadlines.
• Familiarity with impacts on risk and P/L.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Good time management.
• Strong Communicator (articulate and literate).
• Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge is essential.
• Ability to build Macros and regulatory knowledge (Dodd Frank, CFTC, EMIR) are a major plus.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer