Citi Program and Project Management Quality Officer in Belfast, United Kingdom
Primary Location: United Kingdom,Northern Ireland,Belfast
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17064572
A Program and Project Management Quality Officer Intermediate Analyst is required to conduct qualitative inspections of project artifacts against published standards and procedures. Provide metrics, trends and observations to project managers. Provide input to process and standards changes.
The person will as part of the ICG OandT Management organization:
• Identify key quality and control risks in projects that impact application reliability, stability and availability through efficient, effective and accurate control and quality focused inspections
• Provide technology and operations managers with ongoing monitoring of the compliance and quality status of their key projects and programs
• Provide technology and operations with quantitative measures as well as qualitative observations and recommendations on major themes and trends related to process adherence
• Contribute to the ongoing enhancement of the team’s toolset, including Microsoft-based and Qlikview dashboard solutions.
• Liaise with specific technology management organization highlighting areas of risk and solutions to mitigate that risk.
• Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycles and related standards and policies (including various methodologies eg Agile, Iterative, and traditional waterfall)
• Understand industry processes and quality standards, industry trends
• Experience of developing and/or promotion of project best practices.
• Experience in financial services organization
• Training / certification in an established process framework (ITIL, CMMi, PMP, etc.) is desirable
• A technical background in development, testing, infrastructure is desirable.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Good organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and prioritize within tight deadlines while maintaining total accuracy
• Ability to influence others and quickly earn the confidence of others
• High level of attention to detail
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office with Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint skills
• Quick learner and able to work in a diverse, global environment
• Ability to analyze large amounts of data, decipher items relevant to the development unit covered, and determine corresponding risk
• Ability to work as part of a team, and also independently under own supervision
• Possess the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with various levels of management
• Have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to benefit the organization and maintain client satisfaction
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer