Citi Project Manager / Scrum Master in Belfast, United Kingdom
Primary Location: United Kingdom,Northern Ireland,Belfast
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17061981
Department and Business Overview:
The Equities Global Market Data Technology Team globally supports the Equities Front Office Market Data application, providing the business with capabilities for a market data solution globally. In order to support business growth plans and to close the gap to competition, the book of work for GMD. The team have a need for a PM to work with the Global teams within an agile environment to deliver key technology projects and enhancements.
This is a key position to support the execution of the global book of work (BoW) across the Global Market data platforms. As part of the team, you will be involved in one of the most significant platform changes happening within Equities. The successful candidate will partner with the other Technology teams, Quants and business organizations to deliver strategic initiatives that will facilitate business growth, improve controls and significantly improve the quality and management of market data.
This role is for a Project Manager with scrum experience, for the Equity Market Data Team, within Equity Technology. The successful candidate will join part of the team that manage Market Data Technology Platforms. They will be working with global IT, Other Technology and business clients and significant vendors to define, manager and deliver on both the BAU as well as the strategic BoW.
The candidate should come from a Project Management and Scrum background preferably within the Investment Banking and Consultancy industry
• Project Management of key project deliverables, day to day project issues and risks
• Scrum Master for Global Scrum teams in NAM, EMEA and APAC
• Ability to work independently and to deliver within provided deadlines.
• Reporting project statuses, next steps and issues / risks to stakeholders and sponsors.
• Ability to think critically, analyse workflows and data.
• Ability to understand and define solutions to complex business problems.
• Assisting Equity Technology in their ongoing support of priority conflicts and dependencies.
• Working with scrum teams to define requirements and user stories
• Providing effective Communications for all key aspects of project delivery.
• Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
• Ability to excel in a structured but complex working environment.
• Ability to assume ownership of and optimize current processes.
• Ensure the Equity Team meets internal Citi BA/PM and SDLC standards.
• Experience with Jira, Strong EXCEL and PowerPoint skills
Track record as a Project Manager / Scrum Master within the Financial Services/Investment Banking industry.
Extensive Project Management experience across full project lifecycle, some experience in delivering change projects.
Knowledge of Equities Technology required, to include strong mathematical problem-solving capability.
Experience of working with Agile Methodologies and Tools.
Skill set requires evidence of:
• Extensive years of professional experience in a Project Management or Scrum Master capacity.
• Proven delivery record of change projects.
• Knowledge of Equities technology or Market Data
• Highly organized with the capability of working with a large number of regional and global teams.
• Detail oriented with a passion for maintaining standards.
• Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
• Good communicator and strong inter-personal skills.
• Self-motivated with an enthusiastic and proactive approach.
• Problem solving skills.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer