Honeywell Senior Integrated Engineer in Bracknell, United Kingdom
Senior Integrated Engineer
Improve business and family comfort, protection and productivity
Why would you want this role?
Honeywell Home and Building Technologies helps homeowners stay connected and in control of home comfort, security, fire systems, and air and water purification. We help building owners and occupants ensure their facilities are safe, comfortable, and sustainable. Our products and technologies are installed in more than 150 million homes and 10 million buildings worldwide.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Senior Integration Engineer. The main responsibility of this role is to configure servers, and workstations which run on our Honeywell Software (EBI/DVM). You will also be designing and commissioning various security software, this will include attending design meetings with our customers and consultants to refine our solutions.
What will you be doing every day?
• Apply broad expertise and unique technical/industry knowledge in solving problems that are unique and extremely complex with given time, budget and resource constraints.
• Assistance with the creating highly professional technical and commercial proposals suitable for presentation to the highest levels of management.
• Reviewing scope for opportunities and proposals and deliver statements on technical compliance.
• Work closely with sales & business development teams in understanding and assessing customer's requirements.
• Selecting the proper combination of hardware, software, equipment, materials and services that will deliver the highest value to the customer while supporting overall Honeywell business objectives.
• Support of the Engineering Leaders & Project Managers, when requested, in the calculation of costs and sell prices for project change orders
• Must have the ability to multi task and produce desired results in a deadline driven environment. Proposals include technical scope, commercial estimates, deliverables, schedules and other variables to meet customer requests and expectations. All proposal work must be completed according to Honeywell professional standards.
• They will also need to develop relationships with General Contractors and other contractors' technical/design teams as well as consultants to partner in budget pricing and working towards teaming for targeting large projects jointly with various contractor/consultants and 3rd parties.
• They must be able to understand RAMs, DABs and safe methods of working and have a working knowledge of CDM.
• Provide lessons learnt to the team and ensure implementation.
What skills and requirements do you need?
• Experience of Access Control System design is essential
• CCTV and Intruder System design is considered essential
• Excellent, and proven IT skills to deploy operating systems, and configure servers & workstations
• Strong networking knowledge
• Programming skills would be highly advantageous
• Honeywell EBI & DVM knowledge is strongly desired, but not essential
• Ability to identify customer and client needs
• Solid communication skills
• Process driven
25 Establish and follow methodologies
25 Propose technical improvements
20 Consult with vendors and suppliers
30 Assist product and process certification
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Remote Access Required
- Job ID: HRD1891
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Bracknell, BERKS RG12 1EB GBR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.