Danaher Corporation Senior Representative Human Resources in Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems are found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world and produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. Hospital laboratories are our core clinical diagnostic customers. Our life science customers include pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, universities, medical schools and research institutions. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on six continents. For more than 75 years, our products have been making a difference in people’s lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Title: Senior Human Resources Representative
Based at: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Reporting to the Senior Manager - Human Resources, you will provide support and guidance for a wide range of HR activities working closely with Managers and employees to drive HR initiatives within a fast paced, matrix organization. This role will have a strong recruitment focus.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Manage end to end recruitment from creating requisitions, arranging interviews, conducting interviews and all related documentation including offer letters
- Support managers to create robust on-boarding plans and ensure all new employees receive best in class onboarding experience.
- Coach and support managers in managing performance, talent and development processes including training and presentations
- Drive key HR initiatives around EVP, organization talent assessments, employee engagement and retention
- Employee relations and conflict resolution
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are in place and up to date
- Partner with HR team to manage workload and provide seamless communications in administering whole employee life cycle
- Ad-hoc projects
- HR administrative tasks as required
Skills & Experience
- High degree of confidentiality and diplomacy
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organised and structured with an attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload and work to deadlines
- Team player with flexibility, willingness to learn and deal with ambiguity
- An understanding & experience in HR processes, employment legislation
- Previous experience in a fast paced HR department
- HR qualification or business degree would be an advantage
- Excellent MS office and experience with an HRIS (Workday)
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Human Resources
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-United Kingdom-Buckinghamshire
Req ID: BEC007840