Amazon.com EU Transport Quality Specialist in Coalville, United Kingdom
Last Mile TOC (Transportation Operation Center) is the central command and control center for ‘Transportation Execution’ across the Amazon Supply Chain network supporting multiple geographies like NA, India and EU. The EU operation covers various countries to ensure hassle free, timely pick-up/delivery of goods (of freight) from vendors to Amazon fulfillment centers (FC), from Amazon FCs to carrier hubs and from Amazon Delivery Stations to customers. In case of any exceptions, TOC steps in to resolve the issue and keeps all the stakeholders informed on the proceedings. Along with this tactical problem solving TOC is also charged with understanding trends in network exceptions and then automating processes or proposing process changes to streamline operations. This second aspect involves network monitoring and significant analysis of network data. Overall, TOC plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon transportation and thereby has a direct impact on Amazon’s ability to serve its customers on time.
This role ensures that the quality of information provided to our Driving Associates/Driving Partners meets the requirements and standards of Amazon Logistics/Amazon CS.
Preview of Quality Assurance Associate role
· A Quality Assurance Associate carries out quality checks across all formats in line with the agreed standards and checklists
· Providing feedback to aid in the development of staff and suggest any necessary coaching
· A Quality Assurance Associate addresses any issues with current Standard Operating Procedures for them to be reviewed by the Team Leader.
Quality Associate Job Duties
· Monitor work carried out by agents (designated number of calls per week) to ensure TOC is meeting/exceeding the required quality standards, providing support and guidance where weaknesses are identified
· Suggesting solutions and improvements to the leadership team.
· Commit to the on-going evolution of our quality assurance and training & competency frameworks through demonstrable challenge, review and enhancements made.
· Ensure that overall quality assurance results are used to provide effective, documented coaching & feedback by the relevant teams
· Working closely with the Quality Manager to ensure quality standards are maintained and improved to reduce repeat contact and improve customer experience.
· Accustomed to working under pressure, achieving targets set, prioritizing workload to achieve tight deadlines and displaying a proven track record in delivering results.
· Time on phone for support and to keep up to date with real time issues and processes
· Update/Add/Manage Standard Operational Processes, Policies, Procedures and Knowledge Centre (KC)
· Have regular meetings with Support and Incubation, Flex Team Manager, AMZL/PN Manager and Continental Manager to ensure KC is regularly up to date.
Applicants need to be Spanish, Italian or German speaking
Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
Should be comfortable with a multi-tasking in a high-energy environment.
Should be creative and analytical problem solver with a passion to provide excellent customer service
Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
Should be flexible to adapt to support a 24*7 operating environment and ready to work in shifts
1-2 years expereince in contact centres/customer service
AMZR Req ID: 511104
External Company URL: www.amazon.com