American Express Account Development Manager - UK SME Account Sales(Future requirements ) in East Sussex, United Kingdom
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
An exciting and rewarding Career in B2B Account Sales, representing the Amex Brand. This is a phone based role, driving growth, retention and customer engagement across a portfolio of existing Mid and Large sized customers using strong sales and relationship management skills.
The International SME segment continues to be the key growth engine of American Express Global Corporate Payments and as such is a critical part of the strategic vision of GCP.
- Develop relationships with customers to achieve profitable growth and retention
- Creating and executing account strategies to uncover opportunities, whilst acting on threats and risks to maintain and grow American Express relationship
- Proactively manage an effective sales pipeline, identify and prioritise opportunities that support goal achievement
- Challenging Customers existing processes and to recommend Amex solutions to help Customers achieve their goals
- Ensuring Customers are supported to self-service so the successful candidate can focus on strategic activities
- Effectively deploy Amex global, regional and/or local data, resources and tools to deliver value, grow profitable charge volume and deepen client relationships
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced evolving environment, to influence, collaborate and coordinate with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally with a clear focus on executing growth and retention activities
Ensures premium value is delivered that aligns with clients goals, delivers a positive customer experience and achieves customer advocacy
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Sales experience a must (preferably in a B2B environment)
- Customer focused
- Results driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence, persuade and challenge the status quo
- Experience of working and thriving in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage a demanding workload with short timelines and under pressure
- Strong time management skills
- Strong collaborator
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team email@example.com 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Title: Account Development Manager - UK SME Account Sales(Future requirements )
Location: GBR-East Sussex-Brighton
Requisition ID: 17012569