Hilton Assistant Guest Relations Manager - Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh in Edinburgh, United Kingdom
A Guest Relations Assistant Manager with Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts supports the needs of VIP Guests and informs other Team Members of VIP needs in order to ensure an exceptional Guest experience.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
As Guest Relations Assistant Manager, you will support the needs of VIP Guests and inform other Team Members of VIP needs in order to ensure an exceptional Guest experience. A Guest Relations Assistant Manager is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist Guest Relations Manager with the daily operations of the department
- Check Guest arrival reports in advance and communicate daily with Housekeeping on room allocations for VIP Guests
- Manage special room assignments and suite occupancies
- Assist with welcoming VIP guests by escorting them to the Executive Lounge and to their rooms
- Ensure all VIP room standards are met and amenities are in place before arrival
- Manage the Guest Relations Desk in the hotel lobby
- Serve as the main point of contact for VIP Guests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on their requirements
- Maintain inventory of Guest amenities
- Demonstrate current knowledge of all hotel products and services
- Offer a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
What are we looking for?
Guest Relations Assistant Managers serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in a managerial role within a Guest Relations department
- A passion for delivering an exceptional level of Guest service
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts --- offering the opportunity to visit extraordinary places with one singular experience.
Numerous landmark hotels around the world
More hotels in construction
Offering world-class spas
Gorgeous golfing destinations
Permanent (39hrs per week) Contract
£17,166 per annum Hilton benefits
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Assistant Guest Relations Manager - Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh
Requisition ID: HOT049SK