Hilton (Part Time - 16hrs) Beauty Therapist - Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh in Edinburgh, United Kingdom
What will I be doing?
As a Beauty Therapist, you will be responsible for managing and carrying out professional spa and beauty treatments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Our beauty treatments include massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and a range of other treatments. A Beauty Therapist will also be required to help achieve sales targets and manage customer feedback. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Offer Guests a high level of service while embracing the Company's brand standards
- Manage and carry out procedures, have current knowledge of treatments, and ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards
- Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
- Interact and communicate effectively with clients, members, team members, guests, and management team
What are we looking for?
A Beauty Therapist serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A minimum of one year of previous experience within the beauty industry
- A recognized beauty therapy qualification at NVQ3 level or equivalent
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Spa and Recreation
Title: (Part Time - 16hrs) Beauty Therapist - Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh
Requisition ID: HOT049QZ