InterSystems Technical Specialist - HealthShare in Eton/Windsor, United Kingdom
The Technical Specialist will be required to perform custom development tasks and provide support for the technical implementation tools of InterSystems healthcare applications and related products.
The Technical Specialist will be responsible for site specific software development activities and to ensure that the software satisfies project specifications and is delivered and deployed in line with project requirements.
The Technical Specialist must be available to visit client sites (e.g. hospitals/laboratories) and implementation partners for technical support and/or to provide technical training. International travel may be required.
Liaise with client or business analyst in regard to on-going enhancement requests
Liaise with client or business analyst on any requests for new or modified reports
Advise and assist Project Managers during implementation
Manage the resolution of any outstanding acceptance issues before and after project go-live
Provide technical support for troubleshooting and performance analysis for related areas
Support and testing of all InterSystems related utilities, e.g. patching tool, print service etc.
Poduction of training materials for technical courses such as system custom development or reporting
Production of technical documentation such as reference materials, installation instructions, user guides, knowledge-base articles, and specifications
Responsible for participating in on-site technical training
Responsible for participating in on-site technical implementations
Responsible for participating in the 24 hour extended support service
Knowledge of web oriented languages, including HTML, and Java script.
Experience with SQL, data analysis and database methodologies
Ability to design and write technical documents
Well versed in Internet / Intranet concepts
Experienced in client-focused interaction
Proven ability to lead and deliver results as required within specific time frames.
Good presentation and communication skills
Ability to conduct training and develop training materials
Ability to work within a team in a multi-cultural environment
Available for work outside of office hours and willingness to travel
Passion for learning new technologies and applications
- HL7 programming experience
- Demonstrates facility with software development, programming, and/or applications; enjoys working with and analyzing complex data and developing software solutions
Innovative Problem Solving
- Ability to solve difficult problems; develops creative solutions; ability to identify key issues/problems through analysis and questions; attacks problems systematically; sees non-obvious relationships
Interpersonal Social Skills
- Adapts approach to be effective working with different people; is comfortable interacting with people who are more senior or more experienced than them; is friendly, personable and engaging
Efficiency and Attention to Detail
- Committed to tasks while adhering to time-line; ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously without details falling through the cracks; has high standards for thoroughness, completeness and accuracy
- University degree or equivalent work experience
Experience with InterSystems technology and healthcare systems highly desirable
Knowledge of Health Information Exchange (HIE) standards and best practices
External Company Name: InterSystems Corporation
External Company URL: www.intersystems.com