Envigo RMS, Inc. Senior Study Analyst in Eye, United Kingdom
At Envigo, we are working together to build a healthier and safer world, we exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life
It’s an exciting time to join our growing Chemical Testing team in Eye, Suffolk. We are looking for a Senior Study Analyst to assist the team in performing an extensive range of testing.
As a Senior Study Analyst at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
- Undertake regular Physico Chemical Testing analytical techniques and instrumentation.
- Establish knowledge of chromatographic analysis.
- Conduct method development and method validation.
- Accept responsibility for the data produced on assigned studies.
- Monitor results obtained for assigned studies and ensure that data meets standards/criteria specified in SOPs or relevant guidelines.
- Check analytical data in a timely manner for assigned studies.
- Prepare result summaries as requested by relevant Study Director.
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
- Graduate chemist (or equivalent)
- Experience of modern analytical instrumentation and operating systems
- Experience of GLP
If you are professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated, then we want you to join us and help us achieve our mission - to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for.
. Generous holiday allowance
. Excellent training & development opportunities
. Pension contributions
. Life Assurance
. A range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle
Req ID: 5343
Location: Eye, Suffolk UK