Cisco IT Service Management Architect in Feltham, United Kingdom
IT Service Management Architect
Location: Feltham, England, United Kingdom
Additional Location(s) EMEAR
Area of Interest Engineer - Network
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Networking
Job Id 1210031
What you’’ll do
In this role, the IT Service Management Architect will support Cisco Consultants, customers and internal business units in the delivery of the project by providing Operations consultancy in the area of operating models, organizational performances, business processes, organizational change, organizational efficiency and improvement while ensuring customer success, managing the day to day relationship with the customer and coordinating the interaction of customer personnel and Cisco resources towards the completion of the project.
· Support Cisco consultants in the assessment and analysis of existing Operations Processes of the End Customer and provide gap analysis and recommendations to mitigate their operational risks
· Support Cisco consultants to define the future Operating models and organizational structures, based on previous assessment and Cisco best practice recommendations
· Develop Target Operating models including performance targets (Key Performance Indicators) and assist customer to measure progress and success
· Define ITIL, ETOM, COBIT processes
· Provide consultancy to both Enterprise and Service Provider customers
· Work closely with the Cisco sales and business developments organizations to scope potential opportunities, the overall engagement, writing Statement of Works
Who you’ll work with
· Virtual teams from around the world including colleagues
· Sales organizations
· Business Development organization
· Service Providers and Enterprise Entities
· Project Management Office
Who you are
· Have extensive industry experience and are comfortable working in a cross-functional team environment that is global in reach
· Have experience in networking/telecommunications industry, working in the area of ITSM consultancy AND/OR management of end customer NOCs
· Possess deep knowledge on enterprise architecture and have strong consulting, communication and project management skills as well as customer management skills up to C level
· Have a good knowledge of IT Services Management tooling and experience with ITSM tooling plan, design and implementation
· Have a good understanding of the ITIL Framework, eTOM and COBIT as well as experience in the network and Cloud Operations domain
· COBIT and ITIL v3 foundation certified, and ideally ITILv3 practitioner level or expert
· eTOM experience
· Fluent English
· Willing to travel through Middle East, Africa and Europe, 50% travel on average
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.