KONE, Inc Technical Quotation Controller in Gateshead, United Kingdom
Technical Quotation Controller
Job ID: 33347
Country: United Kingdom
Region: Northern United Kingdom
Job Posting Category: Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract Type: Permanent
Application Closing Date:
At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. As a global leader in the lift and escalator industry, KONE provides lifts, escalators and automatic doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernisation to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle.
Through more effective People Flow®, we make people's journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings. In 2016, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 8.8 billion, and at the end of the year close to 52,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
We are looking for
a Technical Quotation Controller to perform back-office tasks, which help the sales person to spend more time with customer. This role supports sales in making tenders and orders, creating the order / contract / equipment.
· Supports sales persons in back-office tasks (tenders, orders, documents, equipment – SAP,
Tendering tool and CRM) and customer inquiries
· Maintains customer data and hierarchies in SAP + CRM as instructed by sales person or key
· Monitors the leads and new opportunities in CRM and assigns them to right person
· Follows up the customer’s approval of designs and lay-out drawings
· Maintains sales and tendering tools and master templates as instructed by sales manager /
· Provides reports and summaries
Skills, Education and Experience
Previous experience in a sales environment
Good IT skills
Good attention to detail
Good communication skills
Good written and spoken English
At KONE we strive to be a great place to work and we are proud to offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Company Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme, PDI, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Commission.