Invesco RFP Specialist in Henley, United Kingdom
Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $858B* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (IVZ) and has about 7,000 employees in over 20 countries. (*As of June 30, 2017)
**Based in our EMEA Headquarters in Henley-on-Thames we are recruiting for a RFP Specialist to join our RFP Team. This is role is critical in providing a high quality, client-focused approach to communicate and support Invesco products with specific focus on the delivery of RFPs, RFIs and DDQs.
- Maintains primary and secondary product specialisation across different products
- Responds to inbound Due Diligence, RFPs and RFI requests and Takes responsibility for verifying standard investment team data, i.e. team headcount, leavers & joiners, assets under management, etc
- Maintains a catalogue of standard RFPs
- Participates in RFP qualification calls
- In select cases, writes product-specific commentary, e.g. for Manager’s Reports, factsheets, etc under Product Manager oversight or independently
- In select cases, helps shaping the investment messaging on products and/or provides product data, presentation content/ideas together with Product Manager
- Contributes strongly to any local or global sales support activities, as deemed appropriate.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with sales contacts in order to gain a good understanding of the client’s needs and in order to produce client focused RFP/RFIs.
- In select cases, mentors junior team members
- In select cases, assists in managing the team’s inbox
- Experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a RFP or investment/marketing communications or client service position, is a plus.
- A good understanding of financial markets and the fund management industry
- Strong general IT skills, especially in Word and Excel packages
- Experience with RFP software and databases is a plus
- Excellent command of English is required. Knowledge of German, French or Italian is an additional asset.
Personal Attributes Required:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people across different functions
- Team player
- A proactive approach
- Time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure with a demanding workload to strict deadlines and to prioritise different tasks
- Sound marketing/sales instincts
- Degree or a similar qualification
- IMC or a similar securities industry qualification would be an advantage
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-United Kingdom-Oxfordshire-Henley - on - Thames-Perpetual Park
Req ID: 19837