Envigo RMS, Inc. CPC Proposals Team Leader in Huntingdon, United Kingdom
At Envigo, we are working together to build a healthier and safer world, we exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life.
It’s an exciting time to join our team in Proposals. This position can be based at either our site in Shardlow, Derbyshire or Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. We are looking for a CPC Proposals Team Leader to join our successful and growing team.
As a CPC Proposals Team Leader at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing a small team of Proposals Managers supporting all aspects of proposal development.
- Preparation of proposals.
- Triaging new enquiries coming into the team.
- Ensuring proposals produced by the team a high quality, fit for purpose & generated in a timely manner.
- Owning the process from initial enquiry through to completion of the contracting process.
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
- Product Knowledge
- Customer knowledge
- Market Awareness
- Highly developed customer service ethic
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Team player
- IT Skills
- Experience of working in a customer services focussed role
- Experience of working in a CRO environment, or a relevant scientific or technical role
- Degree in Life Sciences, Business or Marketing
If you are professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated, then we want you to join us and help us achieve our mission – to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for.
Part of what makes us successful is the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for what we do and stand for! We recruit individuals whose passion, drive, integrity, initiative and customer orientation shines through. An inspiration to your colleagues and your team, you are a motivated individual who can instil trust and confidence in customer relationships whilst having a natural aptitude for getting the best out of people. You will inspire others through your commitment, motivation, expertise, professional manner and always placing the customer at the centre of everything you do.
. Generous holiday allowance
. Excellent training & development opportunities
. Pension contributions
. Life Assurance
. A range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle
Req ID: 5667
Location: Huntingdon, UK
Department/Division: Sales and Marketing