Envigo RMS, Inc. Pre-Employment Screening Analyst in Huntingdon, United Kingdom
At Envigo, we are working together to build a healthier and safer world, we exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life.
It’s an exciting time to join our team in our Security department. We are looking for a full time permanent Pre Employment Screening Analyst. This role is critical to the success of new starters joining the business. You will responsible for conducting the pre employment checks such as reference checking and DBS requests for new starters to determine suitability for joining Envigo.
As a Pre Employment Screening Analyst at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
- To ensure that any person seeking employment with Envigo, either as a member of staff or as a contractor, or as an employee of a company to whom we are contracted to supply pre-employment screening to, is subject to defined Pre-Employed Screening (PES) procedures.
- To process all PES request and ensure they are carried out and completed within the specified terms of the PES Service level agreement or contract.
- To be conversant with the procedures involved in document and ID fraud.
- To obtain Police Act Disclosure via Disclosure Scotland for prospective employees
- Ensure that enquires are completed within the relevant timescales, and where necessary follow up requests for data when no reply has been received.
- To maintain appropriate systems to manage requests and replies between customers and the Security Intelligence Department.
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Work towards tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written and report writing skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team, and on own initiative.
If you are professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated, then we want you to join us and help us achieve our mission – to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for.
. Generous holiday allowance
. Excellent training & development opportunities
. Pension contributions
. Life Assurance
. A range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle
Req ID: 5338
Location: Huntingdon, UK