Envigo RMS, Inc. Senior Study Analyst - Pharmaceutical Analysis - £23,575 - £25,183 in Huntingdon, United Kingdom
The Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC) division is a multi-talented team with all the skills required to take projects from the early phases of discovery through to the commercial market. CMC cover all the analytical support required to progress a drug, including batch release and stability testing. We also have our own stability chambers on site. CMC work to Good Manufacturing Practise (GMP) to ensure the highest possible standard of quality. We are compliant with UK and US FDA regulations, and are MHRA approved.
Pharmaceutical Analysis department (within CMC division) perform testing on a variety of pharmaceutical products (mostly protein based products). Testing types include:- technical transfer, validation to ICH guidelines, ICH condition stability storage and analysis, batch release in support of clinical trial and for marketed product. All analysis is performed to GMP standards. Techniques routinely performed include a very wide range of standard EP/ USP pharmacopoeia testing as well as analytical techniques such as HPLC, ELISA, cIEF, capillary electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE gel based techniques, Western blotting, GC, various spectroscopic techniques.
We are looking for a Senior Study Analyst to join the expanding team at our site at Alconbury, Cambridgeshire
As a Senior Study Analyst at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
- Performing analytical work on studies with minimal supervision
- Ensuring own safe working practices in accordance with HASAWA and COSHH.
- Being aware of regulatory requirements and company/department SOPs relevant to the work area.
- Monitoring all data generated in studies performed and to compile data summaries and draft reports/certificates of analysis, using manual or computerised methods, ensuring scientific accuracy and comprehensive recording.
- Assisting in experimental work and reporting of projects and studies conducted by the section.
- Interpreting and analysing the results obtained from relevant studies.
- Ensuring allocated work are and equipment are kept clean and in good order.
- Continuing to gain experience in specialist fields of analysis and/or instrumentation.
* Skills and experience we’re looking for are:*
- Degree (B.Sc.) or above, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in drug development process within either a CRO or Pharmaceutical company.
- Experience in one or more of the disciplines performed within the section/department.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
If you are professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated, then we want you to join us and help us achieve our mission – to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for.
. Generous holiday allowance
. Excellent training & development opportunities
. Pension contributions
. Life Assurance
. A range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle
Req ID: 5362
Location: Huntingdon, UK