The Nielsen Company Analyst Retailer Services in Leeds, United Kingdom
The Analytical Consultant Executive will be responsible for coordinating on-going relationships with assigned retailers, identifying their business needs and working with the sales team to facilitate a commercial approach. This role will also ensure analytic support and delivery of meaningful insights agreed with the retailers are delivered to a high standard.
Earning Retailer Trust and Building Relationships:
- · Delivering insight and analysis according to retailer instructions.
Understanding Retailer Needs:
· Understanding business needs of the retailer and working to recommend and apply solutions.
· Continue to work with the wider team on the roll out of retailer 2.0, including transition from old reporting, articulating new requirements and supporting implementation
Thought-Leadership and Channel Profile:
· Leveraging existing Thought-Leadership.
· Develop expertise and thought leadership for Convenience retailers
· Contributing to industry trade publications and analysis
- · Continuing to broaden knowledge of retailer business issues and needs, Nielsen services and broader industry.
- · Analysing information and contributing to preparation of presentations to retailer.
- · Working continuously with Sales and Retailer response teams to ensure that leads and opportunities are passed on, pertinent information about retailers is shared, account strategy is aligned and the relevant people are consulted and/or informed of key activity on an account.
- · Working closely with Practice/Retail Analytic Consulting teams to ensure all work is connected to retailer business issues, is delivered on-time, with a focus on outcomes.
Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
Able to analyse data and summarise into a story
Performs work accurately and effectively with attention to detail
Strong Presentation skills
Good at building relationships, internally and with clients
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Educated to degree level (or equivalent)