PlexusCorp Human Resources Development Manager in Livingston, United Kingdom
Do you have a passion for creating standardized training and development for the leaders you support? Does the opportunity to support a global organization of 14,000 employees excite you? If you answered yes to these questions, consider applying for our Human Resources Development Manager role!
The Human Resources Development Manager is responsible for the design, implementation and evaluation of a multi-level leadership development program to build leadership talent and capability within the Manufacturing Solutions Organization. A key focus of the program will be the development of Employee Engagement improvement skills. The role will also include the development of coaching skills within the Manufacturing Leadership team. This will be a Global role and will involve partnering with Human Resources and Manufacturing Leaders to ensure effective execution of the Leadership Development strategy.
- Multi-level leadership development programs. Design, implement and maintain multi-level leadership development programs to develop the capabilities of key talent to effectively lead the organization toward achievement of strategic initiatives.
- Coaching development programs. Design, implement and maintain coaching development programs to develop the capabilities of the Manufacturing Leadership team.
- Program Development and Facilitation. Engage HR and Manufacturing leaders and other key stakeholders to actively participate in program development and facilitation.
- Capability Development. Work collaboratively with the Human Resources teams to identify leadership program candidates and develop key organizational capabilities – Constantly.
- Program Evaluation. Evaluate and maintain leadership and coaching competency models that facilitate the assessment of employees versus these competencies.
- Strong knowledge and experience in executive learning strategies and practices, senior leadership development, curriculum design, executive coaching methods and approaches required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of advanced training concepts and the ability to design, implement and manage complex training programs.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change in a multi-cultural, multi-level organization
- Exceptional critical thinking skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills required; ability to effectively interact with and influence internal and external decision makers.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and develop others.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and as part of a diverse, matrixed team.
- Strong attention to detail, time management skills, and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel 20-30% of the time domestically and or/internationally.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or equivalent area
- Master's Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or other related field preferred
- Formal coaching certification preferred
- Assessment certification(s) preferred (e.g. Korn Ferry, EQi)
- Change Management practitioner certification preferred (e.g. PROSCI)
- 5-10 years ofexperience in Human Resources; minimum of 5 years in training/development leadership role
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be “U.S. Persons,” which is generally defined as a U.S. citizen, permanent resident (green card holder), or individual granted political asylum.
Auto req ID: 15810BR
Title: Human Resources Development Manager
Job Family: Human Resources
Location: Appleton, WIBoise, IDBuffalo Grove, ILChicago, ILLivingston,United KingdomNeenah, WI
Working At Plexus: Empowering People, Innovating Solutions, Achieving ExcellencePlexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential. Whether you’re an experienced professional or skilled manufacturer looking to expand and enhance your career, a recent graduate ready to make an impact or a student eager to gain hands on internship experience, you can make a difference with us.At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.Our global operations allow us to attract people with broad and diverse backgrounds from all over the world. Discover why more than 14,000 dedicated individuals choose Plexus as the workplace of choice to grow their careers. Apply today!