State Street Business Administration, Senior Associate in London, United Kingdom
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
Purpose of Role:
Monitor, track and control support functions for Global Services, Client Service
Operations.Support functions as outlined in the Business Administration tasks list, which covers Audit, Compliance, Risk, Control governance activities
Role specifics (please update as required, red text example only)
- Monitor and control all allocated Business Administration tasks and complete to the highest standard and as per agreed deadlines, .i.e. Error logs, breaches, remediations etc.
- Timely and accurate completion of KPI metrics in support of senior management review and decision making process.
- Production of detailed metrics to ensure compliance with client SLA and other agreements.
- Attend and contribute to periodic business review meetings to ensure all issues are raised and associated risks identified and managed to resolution. Remedial action is taken and documented.
- Ensure that the business unit operates in compliance with internal and external regulations and that escalation procedure are followed.
- Contribute to and support on-going new projects allocated to team.
- Understand, follow and update procedures/checklists
- Act as front line point of contact for meetings and other departmental and external contacts (as required).
- Identify issues, anticipate next steps and complete in accordance with allocated deadline/ procedures.
- Take ownership of individual tasks with a clear sense of accountability in performing the role.
- Standards as per the Code of Conduct are demonstrated to the highest level in all behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
- Adhere to escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations.
- Proactively and constructively participate in the performance appraisal process with your manager.
*Level of Education/ Qualifications: *
- Bachelor’s degree and / or relevant work experience in Finance or related business field.
*Skills and Experience (interpersonal, numerical, problem-solving, analytical, etc) *
- Strong analytical skills and should be proficient in using Excel and other Microsoft office products.
- Comfortable working with large volumes of data, with attention to detail.
- Confident reviewing confidential and sensitive documents and raise any potential issues.
- Excellent problems solving and resolution management skills.
Required Competencies (motivation, team skills, ability to work under pressure, etc.)
- Ability to influence others to get the job done.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and relationship skills that includes the ability to build productive working relationships across teams and functions, fostering an environment of open communication.
- Ability to work under pressure to target deadlines
Ability to prioritize own workload and escalate when necessary.
State Street Job ID: 166204
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Business Administration, Senior Associate
Job ID: 166204
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: UK - London