Invesco Client Relationship Manager - UK Institutional Sales in London, United Kingdom
Invesco Ltd. is a leading independent global investment management firm, dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager to join our UK Institutional Sales team in our offices in Portman Square, London.
This role is required to develop, maintain and improve our relationship with and service to our UK Institutional clients.
- Day to day client contact working alongside Invesco Client Directors, Client Managers, Sales Managers, responsible for servicing all UK, Benelux and Nordic Institutional clients and prospects. Maintenance and updating of the CRM system.
- Deal with client requests, for an identified group of clients, in a timely and accurate manner, liaising with appropriate areas of the business as necessary. Develop and maintain good relationships with all appropriate INVESCO teams.
- Oversee the production of regular reporting, client meeting materials and client static data to ensure accuracy and relevance to the clients.
- Undertake ad hoc tasks, outside of those listed, in keeping with working in a small team. Represent the Institutional Client Team for internal projects.
- Ensure that all issues are logged and escalated and that preventative measures are introduced as require.
- Attend / host client meetings and events as required.
- Acquire and maintain an understanding of the relevant INVESCO investment products, keeping abreast with changes to teams, processes, vehicles, etc. Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current economic environment.
- Oversee and co-ordinate the completion of RFPs and investment consultant requests for information, ensuring timely and accurate delivery.
- Ensure all activities are in line with TCF outcomes
- Have named responsibility for a defined group of Institutional relationships
- Demonstrable experience of the investment industry, clients and in particular the UK institutional business
- Has experience of all matters pertaining to a client base
- Excellent understanding of company products, company processes, regulatory requirements and business risk
- Needs excellent knowledge of client requirements in the UK Institutional marketplace
- Knowledge of investment theory and practice
- Up to date knowledge of current economic environment
- Educated to Undergraduate Degree level or equivalent; coupled with ideally relevant financial services industry professional qualifications.
- Strong customer focus and excellent relationship management skills
- Strong influencing skills and excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial focus and good judgement
- Self-motivated, disciplined, organised and flexible
- Resilience and decisive
- Ability to work in pressurised and complex organisation
Job: Sales & Client Service
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-United Kingdom-London-London-43-45 Portman Square
Req ID: 19578