RELX Group Customer Success Manager - EG - Holborn in London, United Kingdom
Customer Success Manager - EG - Holborn
Category: Customer Services - Support & Training
Location: London, United Kingdom
Customer Success Manager - Estates Gazette Interactive - London
EGi are looking to recruit a driven and enthusiastic individual to work in the EGi training team as Senior Training Executive.
Estates Gazette has delivered news and data to the commercial property world since 1858. EGi is the online intelligence service for the commercial property market, offering an invaluable source of news, property data, research and legal information. EGI’s team of journalists and researchers provide accurate up-to-date market data and analysis including Building Reports, Planning Data,
Available Properties and Deals Data.
The purpose of the role is to maintain and develop customer usage of EGi to a high standard via various training methods including, on-boarding calls, telephone and face to face training. Critically we need someone who learns quickly, is a good communicator, and enjoys speaking to and engaging with customers
You will report directly to the Training Manager and indirectly to Head of Customer Success. Collectively as a team our ambition is to ensure our customers receive the highest level of customer service and that their business ultimately depends on EGi to provide intelligence on their market
- Ensure that product and market knowledge is of a high standard to enable delivery that meets customers’ needs effectively.
- Utilizes telephone meetings and training tools to give excellent customer service and to enable upsell opportunities
- Provide effective training and support to customers.
- Support the sales team in identifying customers needing support or assistance
- Support the sales team and is a point of contact for EGi clients
- Assist the sales team in setting up new customers, identifying and delivering required services.
- Assist with internal training of new EGi sales and training staff as and when required
- Ability to acquire market knowledge and understanding of market structures
- Proven support experience
- High level of organisational & planning skills
- Able to build relationships both externally and internally
- Demonstrable understanding of the sales proposition
- Able to meet deadlines and perform under pressure
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- People orientated, excellent listening and communication skills
About Reed Business Information
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
RBI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RBI General Benefits Package:
- Pension Scheme
- 29 Days Holiday
- Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
- Life Insurance (4x salary)
- Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)
- Competitive Salaries