Aon Corporation Cybersecurity Senior Consultant in London, United Kingdom
Cybersecurity Senior Consultant (London, UK)
Aon are currently recruiting a Cybersecurity Senior Consultant to join our team in London. The Cybersecurity Senior Consultant will be primarily responsible for:
- The role will be working in the UK Cyber Risk Consulting team based in London.
- Aon Global Risk Consulting provides integrated solutions to help clients understand and improve their risk profile to increase profitability and protect their interests.
- The Cyber Risk Consulting team works with clients to identify and quantifying their cyber risks; assisting them with the selection and implementation of appropriate risk mitigation and transfer solutions; and by providing strategies following a major loss to ensure the continuity of their operations.
- Cyber remains the most rapidly evolving yet poorly understood risk topic for many of our client.
- The Cyber Risk Consulting team works with clients across all business sectors to deliver solutions that measure and mitigate cyber risk.
- The UK Cyber Risk Consulting team is part of a wider Aon Global Risk Consulting UK business and helps service clients in both the UK and EMEA markets.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Cybersecurity Senior Consultant some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Build business relationships within and outside Aon to identify and execute sales opportunities
- Take accountability for project budgets and client deliverables
- Develop thought leadership and deliver industry presentations and papers
- Continue to improve the solutions and professional practice of the team
- Lead a portfolio of client engagements across UK and EMEA
- Coaching team members through sharing of insight and knowledge
- Understanding and anticipating client needs based on a strong understanding
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Deliver across a range of Cybersecurity services:
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
- Cybersecurity Capability and ISMS Maturity
- Cybersecurity Optimisation
As a Cybersecurity Senior Consultant your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Technical qualification such as CISA, CISSP, CIPP, GIAC, GCIH, GSEC or equivalent preferred
- Significant Cybersecurity experience within multiple industry verticals
Breadth of security consulting experience that includes:
- Security Strategy and Roadmap
- Security Transformation Programmes
- Security Operations and Technology (including SIEM solutions)
- Security Architecture, Design and Implementation
- Security Standards Benchmarking and Improvement (NIST, ISO, SANS)
- ITDR and Business Continuity Planning
- Holds/Ability to hold Security Check level clearance
Sales & Business Development
- Strong sales experience in a consulting environment
- Experience of developing bids/tender documentation
- Evidence of working with senior stakeholders to develop and execute sales opportunities
Team & Client Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of developing and managing positive client relationships
- Comfort leading delivery team on complex assignments
- PCI-DSS Assessment and Control implementation
- Technical experience with design, implementing, or testing:
- Identity & Access Management solutions
- Data Loss Prevention solutions
- Controls for Cloud, Virtualisation, and BYOD environments
- Strong knowledge of UK Data Protection Act and other European privacy regulations
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visitAon Colleague Experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
Job number: 2432650
Category: Risk Management / Risk Consulting
Location: United Kingdom, London