Turner Broadcasting Digital Producer, Mobile Apps in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title Digital Producer, Mobile Apps
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Production/Post-Production
United Kingdom - London
Position Type Temporary
Posting Job Description
Digital Producer – Mobile Apps – 12 month FTC
We are currently recruiting a Digital Producer, Mobile Apps to join the Central Digital Team, EMEA. The purpose of this role is to manage the production and roll-out of mobile applications (iOS and Android) for Turner Broadcasting Systems’ Entertainment brands across EMEA,working closely with the central teams and local offices across EMEA.
The ideal candidate must have proven experience in developing fun, engaging and occasionally ground breaking mobile products to support our Kids’ Brands Channels, Franchises and Consumer Products.
The mobile products can range from gaming or video apps that supports our core IPs to apps that supports or are companion to our linear channels.
This role is a 12 month contract
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop mobile applications from concept to delivery; it will include creative conceptualisation, writing detailed briefs to managing the actual production process and the successful delivery to consumers.
- Work closely with internal/relevant teams to understand the overall business objectives and strategies in order to produce mobile apps that fit with their requirements and expectations.
- Establish and maintain an efficient process for creation, review, feedback, revision and deployment cycle with digital vendors, internal and external stakeholders.
- Organise kick off meetings and brain storming sessions as well as develop project scopping documentation
- Own the product lifecycle ensuring its optimisation post-launch based on performance, user comments and analytical data.
- Create project communications plans, prepare status reports and conduct internal and external status meetings regularly as necessary to ensure effective issue resolution and quality project delivery.
- Support the maintenance of existing Turner Kids’ portfolio of mobile products across the various apps stores and licenses. Build relationship with licensees when required and identify KPIs to improve our titles.
- Work closely with internal Localisation Manager, make sure all products are developed with Localisation in mind from the go, localise and roll out to international markets as required.
- Commission work to digital vendors, negotiate rates, prepare estimates and timelines and presenting them to relevant teams.
- Ensure that all projects meet the best practices in game design and usability.
Ensure optimisation of products, based on tracking of performance and usage trends/data. What we’re looking for:
Minimum 4 years’ experience in producing and delivering Premium and Ad Funded mobile apps in iOS and Android platforms is a must.
- Proven experience in managing end-to-end builds of mobile apps and services (native, cross platform and hybrids).
- In depth knowledge of Product Lifecycle that includes prototyping, user flow, QA, testing, bug-fixing, publishing, reviewing and ongoing maintenance.
- Ability to conceptualise ideas that can be transformed into viable products and the ability to “sell “this idea to senior stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of the international mobile markets, trends, handset limitations and player expectations.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile development technologies and platforms.
- Familiarity with best practices of mobile development including UX, UI, app store management and optimisation.
- Familiarity with mobile SDKs and APIs. Experience in integrating them is desirable.
- Proven experience in writing production briefs, creating product decks and detailed product plans.
- Excellent knowledge of digital project management and production tools (e.g. MS Project, Basecamp, Trello), web, social and mobile analytics tools (Omniture and Google Analytics) and bug tracking tools.
- Stakeholder management and ability to translate technical terminology to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires independent time management, task prioritisation, and ability to identify problems and work towards solutions.
- Experience of working with multiple territories and localising projects in multiple languages is desirable
- Proactive, hardworking and enthusiastic.
- Methodical, and organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Experienced in management of budgets, purchase orders and invoices.
Travel: Travel is possible, not a regular requirement.
Working from our London Head office in the heart of Soho, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our audiences. On screens of every shape and size you’ll find Turner.
Less fear. More fun. All in.