Sapient Corporation Director, Business Consulting - Financial Services in London, United Kingdom
DIRECTOR, BUSINESS CONSULTING – FINANCIAL SERVICES *
At Sapient Global Markets, we are quite literally on the front line of the biggest issues facing the global markets leaders today – investment banks, asset management firms, wealth managers, oil and energy firms, and government and regulatory agencies. Driving transformation and leading change within these industries requires big thinkers who bring insight, knowledge, technical acumen and passion for innovation. What we offer is the opportunity to join a recognized leader in developing and delivering groundbreaking solutions for today’s dynamic global marketplace and an award-winning culture that fosters growth and leadership.
At Sapient Global Markets, we are quite literally on the front line of the biggest issues facing the global markets leaders today – commodities (oil and energy firms), capital markets (investment banks, asset management firms, wealth managers) and government and regulatory bodies. Driving transformation and leading change within these industries requires big thinkers who bring insight, knowledge, technical acumen and passion for innovation. What we offer is the opportunity to join a recognised leader in developing and delivering ground-breaking solutions for today’s dynamic global marketplace and an award-winning culture that fosters growth and leadership.
• Developing digital strategy, business cases, target operating models including roadmaps and approach to creating customer centric solutions which result in organisational change for the financial services sector.
• Shaping the desired customer experience for our clients that creates measurable value
• Understanding the customer story: the articulation of the desired shift in sentiment in the relationship between the client’s brand and services, and its customers.
• Leveraging innovation methods and non-traditional creative techniques to create new meaning and new opportunities for value creation.
• Supporting business development efforts, especially through the lens of a subject matter expert.
• With your project team fostering a culture of quality, effectiveness and professionalism.
• Mentors those around them and is a role model for leadership, integrity of practice, and a healthy work culture.
• You will be currently working for a global tier 1 consultancy or significant industry player (FS) with a focus on digital strategy definition, business case evaluation, operating model and roadmap definition or change management.
• Background in Change management
• Experience in creating Target Operating Models
• Good understanding of Organisational assessment
• System- thinking approach to solution
• Must be able to add value to an organization in a non IT way
• Good understanding around how to bring business value from something that adds tech value
• Consulting background is essential
• Pure play business consultant
• Knowledge of KPI frameworks
• Will be responsible for developing business cases and has a Systems thinking approach
• Knows how to determine where there is creative value versus failure/waste in an Org
• Focused on customer centric solutions that positively impact customers versus organisational cost saving approach to solutions
• Broader baking, retail banking or business / digital transformation experience
• Experience in/insight on digital marketing strategy, customer experience management and defining and improving end-to-end customer journeys
• Experience working within global and multi-disciplinary teams (especially technology, creative, accounts and strategy)
• Some Agile PM experience familiar with lab based environments where rapid prototyping is core to development is preferred but not essential
• Strong analytical, and organisational skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced deadline -driven environment.
• Proven client/stakeholder management and people skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to create and deliver clear, powerful and concise presentations.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills, able to plan and manage time and resources efficiently, establishing priorities and meeting goals.
• Highly motivated with a passion for innovation and delivering measurable value.
Sapient Global Markets is part of Publicis.Sapient. We are a leading provider of services to today’s evolving financial and energy/commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations. Sapient Consulting operates in key financial and commodity centres worldwide, including Boston, Calgary, Chicago, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Houston, London, Los Angeles, Milan, New York, Singapore, Washington D.C. and Zurich, as well as in large technology development and operations outsourcing centres in Bangalore, Delhi, and Noida, India.
For more information, visit www.sapientglobalmarkets.com
Job: *Business Consulting
Title: Director, Business Consulting - Financial Services
Requisition ID: 225009