State Street Executive Assistant Senior Associate in London, United Kingdom
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
Personal Assistant, Senior Associate
State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) is a global leader in institutional asset management, entrusted with more than $2.4 trillion in assets. For more than three decades, sophisticated investors worldwide have benefited from our disciplined, precise investment process and powerful global platform offering access to every major asset class, capitalization range and style across the indexing and active spectrums. Our mission, plain and simple, is helping our clients achieve financial security. Since this means something different for each investor, we devote significant time up front to thoroughly understand their specific needs, and then apply our experience and intellectual rigor across a broad toolkit to develop and manage thoughtful, targeted solutions aimed at ensuring their success. The firm employs more than 2,200 people globally in 17 countries, and has nine investment centers across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
SSGA is the investment management arm of State Street Corporation, one of the world’s leading providers of financial services to institutions.
SSGA’s Compliance team of approximately 100 professionals works to ensure that SSGA meets all regulatory requirements globally and is a trusted partner for clients on regulatory and compliance issues.
The Personal Assistant role at State Street is an exciting, challenging, and highly visible role supporting the Senior Vice President, Head of EMEA Compiance and his direct reports. The successful candidate will need to take initiative, exercise independent thinking, juggle multiple projects, set priorities, and meet aggressive deadlines in a fast paced environment. The individual must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and be interested in working in a professional and team-oriented environment. In this role, the candidate will have the ability to learn about State Street; depending on personal motivation and career goals, the candidate will have the ability to pursue other opportunities in the organization.
- Provide business and personal administrative support to Senior Executive(s)
- Manage calendar and/or email, coordinate meetings, conference rooms, correspondence, IT needs and personnel moves
- Process expenses and personal timesheets for executive(s) and leadership team in a timely manner
- Schedule domestic/international travel including ground, air, hotels, dining and entertainment
- Coordinate and oversee document production and special projects, as requested
- Researching and compile materials needed for important meetings, calls and projects
- Work with HR on personnel matters, including on-boarding new hires
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, meet deadlines and effectively execute in a fast paced environment
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and prioritization complemented by strong decision-making capability
- Excellent communication skills and written skills
- Must have the ability to comfortably interact & communicate with all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Self-motivated and goal-oriented
State Street Job ID: 164362
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Executive Assistant Senior Associate
Job ID: 164362
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: UK - London