Google Field Sales Representative, Financial Services, Google Cloud in London, United Kingdom
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Field Sales Representative, you champion the Cloud Platform as enabling technology for business innovation. You introduce Google Cloud Platform to our customers and accounts, drive awareness in the developer and startup community, and leverage and build the Google Cloud Platform partner ecosystem. In addition, handling complex customer and stakeholder relationships comes naturally to you.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Google Cloud Platform solutions through strategic value based solution proposals, references and analyst data.
- Work with Google AdWords and Google Cloud account teams to develop and drive pipeline, and provide guidance. Work with Google Cloud Platform partners to develop campaigns.
- Serve as the primary customer contact during bid submission, pilot test, legal review and procurement. Keep records of customer interactions and provide quarterly projections.
- Build a pipeline of customers within selected verticals.
- Leverage Google Sales Engineering and marketing resources, and provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them.
- BA/BS degree in a technical or engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in direct client sales/management.
- Experience in specialized sales in cloud computing.
- Sales and relationship management experience in technology-using platform or infrastructure-as-a-service.
- Experience building and cultivating lasting relationships with accounts.
- Experience in the financial technology market as a sales or market leader.
- Demonstrated ability to work fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of Big Data landscape and Business Intelligence technologies, as well as knowledge of how various cloud technologies (PaaS and IaaS) work together to drive deeper technology adoption within the existing large account base.
- Ability to engage with both developer audiences as well as C-level IT and business leaders.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.