UBS Financial Services GEM-PAC Salesperson in London, United Kingdom
Are you an excellent communicator? Are you a target driven individual? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
-Servicing UK & European institutional funds
-Act as a distribution channel for UBS Japan research
-Create investment ideas for clients
-Support Japan CCS & ECM with corporate roadshows & primary/secondary deals
– introduce, develop and maintain client relationships by understanding their specific needs, which may include goals and objectives, risk tolerance and expectations
– keep abreast of market developments and product(s), and integrate understanding of markets, events and research views into actionable ideas and recommendations for clients
– collaborate with clients, product group experts, traders and other salespeople to channel client feedback and two-way sharing of information, to optimize the firm's ability to meet the needs of clients
– provide first-class client service, with responsibility for providing support for all aspects of each client's specific needs, with the goal of making UBS the firm of choice with which to do business
– follow regulations, compliance policies, desk policies, limits and guidelines
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the APAC / GEM Specialist Sales team in London.Working closely with the existing Japan specialist and part of the wider GEM-PAC team.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree and experience and knowledge of the Japanese cash equity markets.
– strong Excel knowledge
– excellent communication and numerical skills
– fluency in Japanese and English
– very analytical, with a knack for analysing complex information quickly
– confident in selling a broad spectrum of products
– passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills (you have the human touch)
-fluency in Japanese and English
-ideally cash equity sales experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154865BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: GEM-PAC Salesperson
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Sales