UBS Financial Services Head of Risk Management Technology - Investment Bank in London, United Kingdom
Are you a senior technologist with a passion for developing best in class IT platforms? Do you have the ability to develop and drive the next generation of risk management technology?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• design and architect a risk management platform to support equity derivatives, foreign exchange, fixed income and credit business streams
• lead risk management technology running both ‘on-demand’ and ‘near-time’ risk requirements
• define the architecture encompassing both legacy and strategic technologies across risk working closely with the quant and quant-development teams
• drive oversight of project planning, and technical leadership of day to day development process and software development lifecycle
• demonstrate deep knowledge of risk related industry regulatory requirements and keep current with emerging trends and issues
• build, retain and motivate high caliber development teams
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your team will be based around the world across our core locations and business solution center hubs. Along with business stakeholders you will also interact with development teams across FX, rates, credit, equities and have a clear line of sight on priorities
Your experience and skills:
• experience of one of the following asset classes - equity derivatives, FRC derivatives, non-linear rates and credit risk management systems in a senior development technical leadership role.
• proven track record in the architecture, design and implementation of large scale transformational IT development projects in a large scale front office financial services environment
• hands on experience with pricing, risk, P&L, analytics and trade management
• demonstrated experience collaborating in matrix environments, driving consensus and constructively challenging
• honest, reliable, self-motivated with a high level of integrity
• excellent at working with senior stakeholders
• able to manage and drive multiple and complex projects at any given time
• flexible, adaptable and pragmatic
• a pragmatic engineer with an in depth knowledge of modern technology delivery techniques
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 158015BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Head of Risk Management Technology - Investment Bank
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)