Google Industry Manager, Large Customer Sales in London, United Kingdom
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shape how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, evangelize and educate new customers about Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You understand the details of individual campaigns and explore the business needs of our key clients. Working with them, you help define the vision and strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Your knowledge of digital media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how they can transform their businesses with digital.
Opening date for applications: 21st July 2017
Closing date for applications: 21st August 2017
Competitive salary applies.
The regional Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with our major advertising clients and agencies to develop digital solutions that build our clients' businesses and brands. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape how marketing and business is conducted in the digital age. We provide consultancy services across Google's broad range of solutions, from Google AdWords, to YouTube, to Mobile, that help our customers connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences and get the most out of the web.
- Build sustainable long-term relationships with leading clients, media and creative agencies.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, and develop solid strategic client account plans.
- Collaborate and consult with customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing our client and agency base.
- Work with product experts and cross-functionally within Google to develop and deliver innovative creative advertising solutions for our clients and their agencies.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an evangelist at targeted events and conferences.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in digital marketing or commercial industry.
- Experience in online media, sales and business development.
- Ability to drive goals, to collaborate with and influence industry leading clients at C-Level.
- Ability to understand the implications of data analysis and build a strategic story from the data.
- Understanding of digital media, online marketing and managing large advertising budgets and campaigns. Solid knowledge of Google products including search, video and display.
- Excellent networker with strong relationship building skills, thriving in dynamic and diverse workgroups.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.