Google Manager, Content Partnerships, YouTube Gaming (French) in London, United Kingdom
Google's line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the rare opportunity to build a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google's ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
Through content partnerships and programs, YouTube works with video content producers to develop their online video businesses by combining their content creation and management expertise with the audience, development and analytical prowess of YouTube’s robust distribution platform.
As Manager of Content Partnerships on the Gaming team, you will work closely with some of the most vibrant and innovative Gaming Creators on YouTube today as well as Gaming Publisher Partners. You'll manage relationships and activities with a set of key individual content creators and gaming news/editorial companies, driving their growth and development on YouTube. You’ll endeavor to translate insights and innovative ideas into cross-functional strategic initiatives that improve YouTube’s overall product, marketing and ad sales offering to all partners. You will play a key role in influencing the development of one of the fastest growing content categories on YouTube.
YouTube has grown into a community used by over 1 billion people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. The YouTube team helps budding creators build careers, creates products like YouTube Kids, YouTube Music, and YouTube Gaming, and engages communities around shared passions and global conversations. Together, we empower the world to create, broadcast, and share.
- Manage direct relationships with top YouTube creators and top gaming publishers, providing ongoing support and being their internal advocate.
- Identify opportunities to grow the YouTube Gaming ecosystem, formulating market-specific strategies and implementing them consistently.
- Lead initiatives and drive projects to foster Gaming content and viewership growth.
- Enhance overall gaming creator experience and align with teams cross-functionally to drive gaming as a vertical in France and beyond.
- Produce analyses, reviews and recommendations to optimize performance and communicate key partner metrics and account plans to both partners and YouTube management.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in the video, media, or entertainment industry, with a focus on gaming.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with people and talent management. Experience with YouTube content creation and management.
- Experience presenting to an audience.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the video gaming industry.
- Deep understanding of Live and VoD programming on YouTube. Broad understanding of video gaming.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to speak and write additional European languages fluently and idiomatically.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.