UBS Financial Services Market Risk Stress Testing Analyst in London, United Kingdom
This market risk stress testing role focuses on ensuring the stress scenarios that are used for controlling the bank's risk appetite are appropriate given market dynamics and potential trigger events. The role will also need to factor in the increasing regulatory demands.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that the stress scenarios are appropriately formulated and that these are regularly reviewed and updated as required
• Ensuring that regulatory demands are met
• Liaising with the economists, portfolio risk officers and the business to develop new stress scenarios to meet changing markets and risk concentrations
• Working with risk methodology to ensure that the application of stress scenarios is appropriate and driving changes where needed
• Ensuring that the stress scenario documentation is of the highest standard
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
This team sits within the Market Risk function and provides the interface between the portfolio risk officers and other functions such as the risk methodology team and the economists.
Your experience and skills:
• Keen interest in current affairs and economics combined with experience with financial markets
• Good banking knowledge and experience with broad product knowledge
• Excellent academics with mathematical knowledge to allow suitable analysis of financial data and stress test results
• Good interpersonal skills to facilitate good collaboration between all the stakeholders and enhance a strong team dynamic
• Ability to work independently with strong problem solving and analytical skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155289BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Market Risk Stress Testing Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Risk