Bloomberg Message Compliance Analyst in London, United Kingdom
Job Requisition Number: 59856
You keep up to date with financial markets, always on the pulse with movements relating to regulation and compliance.
You spot compliance and communication surveillance needs for new and existing customers before anyone else. You enjoy collaborating with other departments to develop leading compliance solutions, and to bring them to market.
In a company that delivers highly sensitive information that moves markets, you will be implementing solutions for our customers in Bloomberg Vault and Surveillance Solutions.
We seek to stay ahead and lead the Enterprise Information Management market with a portfolio of solutions designed to address the most challenging aspects of regulatory requirements in the global markets and large-scale IT infrastructure management.
In a world which holds so much in the Cloud, Bloomberg Vault has a unique position. As a small team, we protect the Cloud information governance platforms that help companies with data discovery, enterprise archiving, eDiscovery and trade reconstruction.
What you can expect from your full-time opportunity:
You will start in the Global Data Training Programme for two-weeks which will help you build the foundation for your entire career at Bloomberg. Joining the Global Data department means you are a part of one of the world's leading sources of data, providing accurate, up-to-the-second insights for financial market professionals. You will develop product knowledge, learn about our clients and their needs and build relationships throughout the company. The training will teach you about financial concepts, data and the functions of our state-of-the-art Bloomberg Terminal.
We will trust you to:
- Collaborate with the Bloomberg Terminal and Bloomberg Vault Sales and Technical teams to identify the Surveillance Solutions needs of customers
- Review existing product offerings and propose solutions to enable customers to meet the latest regulatory requirements across varied jurisdictions (e.g. MIFID)
- Manage the customer subscription process, including the drafting of legal template documents, carrying out due diligence to ensure proper customer authorization is in place and privileging approval for product access
- Implement Bloomberg Compliance solutions for message retrieval and other technical issues
- Review and process customer requests and transactions
You need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent
- An understanding of the financial markets
- Experience in customer or technical support
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements of MiFID II in Record Keeping and Surveillance, acquired through past working experiences or relevant studies
- The ability to work with multiple groups across reporting lines
- The capacity to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Excellent organisational and customer service skills
- A commitment to enhancing and developing products
It would be great if you had:
- Knowledge of a second European language
- Knowledge in information technology and statistical analysis or computer programming (for example VBA, SQL, Python)
If this sounds like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are!
In the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.