North Highland Operations Co-ordinator in London, United Kingdom
Job: Operations Co-ordinator
Share || Email this job
CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland has a mantra: Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities, so that after each engagement, they are left stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means fostering an environment where bringing, shaping, growing and sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged—it’s expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous.
London, UK (Holburn)
The Operations Coordinator supports the Operations Business Partner and team with all resource/people aspects of running the local office market, growing the business, sustaining the business, and streamlining operations. The Operations Coordinator, in partnership with Resource Coordinators, Resource Managers and Business Operations Partners, is responsible for project setup, staffing and resource related support functions of the local offices in a defined geography. This role is integral to ensuring each local office is running successfully and consistently and that resource reporting is accurate.
- Responsible for set up and maintenance of projects, extensions and updates in Workday. Communication of the changes to the entire Operations team.
- Responsible for all project closeouts in the system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure all contouring request are resolved in a timely manner to drive the most accurate forecasting possible. This includes all initial contouring and maintenance for PTO, Training or other absences.
Responsible for updating all aspects of the project as process flows and controls allow.
Partner with the Operations team to ensure all resource availability data is reflecting reality – one version of the truth.
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance and communication of PTO data.
- Track all account team member information, statement of work (SOW) duration, rates, and all other information on all resources.
- Validate that project information matches the agreement with the client.
- Review missing information and update system to confirm accurate project setup
Responsible for Resource Tagging in Workday Requirements
2+ years of related working experience in a professional services or consulting organization
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Solid understanding of the consulting business model.
Ability to multitask and prioritize and complete projects/tasks successfully and on time
Significant analytical and process execution and compliance experience
- Persistence in executing against the vision despite setbacks and challenges
- Able to build strong working relationships internally across North Highland Local Offices, Divisions and Corporate functions
- Ability to maintain positive outlook despite challenges
- Treats others with respect and politeness
- Takes initiative to build relationships
- Is adept at developing personal and professional networks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
Strong attention to detail and the ability to proactively follow through on tasks and responsibilities without heavy supervision
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience , performance improvement , technology and digital , and transformation . We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide , a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn , Twitter and Facebook .
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.