Amazon.com Process Improvement Manager in London, United Kingdom
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
The Transaction Risk Management Systems (TRMS) group designs and builds the software systems, risk models and operational processes that minimize risk and maximize trust in Amazon.com. We have investigators globally who investigate fraudulent transactions. Not only do we protect all aspects of the Amazon shopping experience, we also deliver services to large and small merchants hosted on the Amazon platform. In addition, we work towards minimizing the risk associated with new initiatives.
TRMS ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence System) team is seeking a Process Improvement Program Manager who is passionate about providing exceptional quality service, thinks globally, drives key project initiatives that will help manage sustained process improvements and has the ability to contribute to innovative ideas. They will lead the site/program level improvement through Kaizens & facilitating Just do its (JDIs) ensuring successful implementation of those projects.
Roles and Responsibilities: • Project identification and prioritization: Identifies and Evaluates project opportunities in current programs by conducting seeking inputs from stakeholders and evaluation current process performance. Leads the execution of projects across programs to improve metric performance of CTQs
• Review, Mentor and Own: To mentor and/or lead improvement projects which are prioritized for execution (JDIs, Kaizens, DMAIC). Conduct governance meeting at a defined frequency to check status of solution against the timelines
• Reporting: To report project milestone status with all stake holders providing regular updates to senior management
• Benefit Quantification: Quantify benefits potential and realized from the projects in terms of $ savings (ROI) and/or Metric improvements, obtain sign-off for project closure.
• Collaboration: Supports best practice sharing, replication and standardization across all TRMS sites.
• Learning & Development: Development and implementation of training program(s) on Lean Six Sigma philosophy, theory, and application tools / techniques. Facilitating, training, and coaching team members in the use of quality & statistical tools /techniques.
Core competencies of the role include: · Ability to influence stakeholders across the organization without direct reporting lines
· Demonstrated ability to develop and execute complex project roadmaps
· Change agent with the ability to lead change across all levels of the organization and be hands-on to implement improvement design
· Execution of WW TRMS ACES strategy, support and improve the TRMS ACES program locally and globally
· Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills along with outstanding facilitation skills
· Ability to interpret, analyze, and understand complex data sets
· Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
• Demonstrable experience in working in an operations and/or service environment
• Graduate in any discipline
• Prior Process Improvement experience with demonstrated success in leading projects in Cross-functional environment
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt /or Black Belt trained from a reputed institute or organization
• Prior experience on training on Lean Six Sigma or Quality tools/techniques
• Prior experience on working with statistical tools like JMP, Minitab etc.
AMZR Req ID: 559082
External Company URL: www.amazon.com