Amazon.com Product Manager for EU Product Insurance in London, United Kingdom
Product Manager, EU Product Insurance
Are you entrepreneurial? Would you like to take part in launching a new business? Does a start-up challenge sound like your career aspiration?
If your answer is yes, the position below would be a great fit for you. We are looking for an ambitious person to join the Product Insurance team as a Product Manager, to help us to drive growth across Europe.
Amazon Product Insurance
Product insurance is a young and dynamic program in Europe, present in the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain. Along with internal and external partners, we are re-defining the warranties and product insurance experience, disrupting the way traditional product insurance services are acquired and delivered and creating a new palette of services.
We have ambitious plans to significantly grow operations in our current markets and create new, innovative products that will provide excellent customer experience and satisfaction.
Job Description- Product Manager
The Product Manager will be responsible for projects related to customer acquisition, improving traffic conversion, price strategy as well as active contribution in new products launches.
The Product Manager will work with internal customers across all levels of the organization, both in the EU and in the US and enjoy the challenges and rewards of working in a fast-growing organization in an international environment. This is a high visibility position with big scope for creativity and self-development.
To excel, you must be highly analytical, data savvy, and creative. You should be comfortable thinking big and diving deep.
Location: London, UK
Specifically, Product Manager will:
Lead pan-European initiatives targeted at optimizing product portfolio.
Using data analytics design pilots and experiment with sales instruments to optimize customer acquisition.
Perform price benchmarking and execute on price strategy.
Take active role in design of the new, innovative Product Insurance products that will bring additional value to a customer.
Drive project execution, make strategic trade-offs, track and report status and resolve blocking issues.
· 5+ years experience in analytical positions or consulting.
· Combination of marketing and analytics is a plus.
· Good knowledge of SQL and proficiency in Excel.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal.
· Demonstrated experience using hard data and metrics to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations, and to support project requests from partner teams.
· Able to generate ideas and solve problems independently and consistent with Amazon’s core principles and position in the market segment.
· Strong bias for action and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly. A track record of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
· English fluency.
· Fluency in either of French/German/Italian/Spanish languages would be a plus.
· Experience carrying out customer analysis, segmentation, marketing plans.
· Experience in go-to-market planning for new offerings
AMZR Req ID: 576814
External Company URL: www.amazon.com