State Street Program Manager Consultant, Vice President in London, United Kingdom
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
Purpose of Role:
The purpose of this role is to support Digital Solutions Group with business process mapping, business case and roadmap development across GTS’s digital solutions portfolio. Digital Solutions will work with GTS and State Street clients as well as other members of the Digital Solutions Group and GTS teams.
- Develop and deploy strategies, approaches to design State Street’s digital solution development framework
- Design, prioritize and deploy digital solutions
- Support innovation efforts in digital projects while working together with other digital and regional teams under the global CIO office and contribute to company’s broader innovation agenda
- Follow market, client and competitive trends as well as financial services regulation
- Communicate digital solutions group activities and innovation partnerships to the rest of the STT and clients as appropriate
Level of Education/ Qualifications:
- 2-5 years experience at a technology company, leading management consulting firm, investment bank, VC/PE firm or other financial services firms in strategy/product roles.
- Undergraduate or MSc degree, in engineering, sciences or any field where analytical thinking skills are required
Skills and Experience - interpersonal, numerical, problem-solving, analytical, etc
- Ability to synthesize disparate information and bring actionable insights
- Ability to quickly and accurately translate information into business relevant format that can be communicated to senior management and non-technical community
- Ability to create roadmaps as well as generating tactical actions for quick and decisive implementation
Required Competencies - motivation, team skills, ability to work under pressure, etc.
- Very strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Common sense, strong sense for user needs and objectives vs tools
- Interdisciplinary thinking, interest in understanding how things work and connect
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills across technical and non-technical groups
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative to deliver end to end impeccable results
- Understanding of technologies and business, their relationship and impacts with each other is a preferred competency, not must
Professional organisation membership / certification
State Street Job ID: 167545
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Program Manager Consultant, Vice President
Job ID: 167545
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: UK - London