Tourico Holidays Reservation Administration Agent - London in London, United Kingdom
Reservation Administration Agent, Hotel Operations, Hotel Front Desk
*Job Summary: *
The Reservation Administration Agent will work directly with the hotel suppliers in a professional manner to re-confirm and process reservations for hotels via telephone, email, and fax. Assist team with rooming lists and various reports to send to suppliers. Qualified candidate must have excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills with a strong sense for detail.
- Contact hotel suppliers via telephone and email to confirm reservations
- Make outbound calls to suppliers and retrieve reservation confirmations
- Answer inbound calls to assist suppliers with extranet, reservations, and invoices
- Negotiate with hotel to get additional rooms at our travel agency rate to fulfill client needs
- Read and reply to supplier emails
- Monitor reservation queue for new reservations and action accordingly
- Log each task and correspondence in the database
- Negotiate with hotel suppliers in oversold situations
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated
- Work well under pressure
- Previous Travel / Hotel reservation experience
- Fluent in English
- Spanish or Portuguese preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
About the Company:
For 21 years, Tourico Holidays has been a growing global travel brokerage company and is now the largest travel wholesaler in the US and one of the largest in the world.
Since that initial investment 21 years ago, Tourico Holidays has grown into a $1+ Billion company. From one office in Sanford, Florida, we have expanded to 30 locations worldwide on 5 continents with 650 employees and counting. Today, we provide support to 4,900 clients across 100 countries, using the most innovative technology in the business-to-business travel arena. We match demand with a robust travel supply spanning 4,500 destinations globally.