UBS Financial Services Risk IT Reporting Lead in London, United Kingdom
Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest financial institutions in world? If so, you are the right person for this role. We’re seeking technology and domain leaders to join our development team within Risk IT. We are looking someone who can:
Provide the vision and leadership for design, development and implementation for a new Risk Analysis and Reporting Business Intelligence solution on an existing platforms
Demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with Reporting Business Stakeholders, Data Architects, and Risk Change Business Analysts
Build, motivate and manage teams leveraging his/her expertise to mentor and lead BA, PMs and developers; supporting them through the various software development life cycle stages
Think beyond the obvious, think about how you can lead UBS with that reporting initiative into digitalization and self-service by providing intuitive architecture and tools.
This is an Executive Director (ED) level role in the area of Risk IT. The role will be based out of London.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of the Global Risk IT team that is responsible for providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Firmwide Risk to manage Risk exposure of its global Front Office functions.
Your experience and skills:
– Have 10+ years of experience in risk management
– Have a strong technical background and architectural skills (development/architecture background preferable)
– Excellent communication and persuasion skills
– Familiar with the reporting IT landscape with experience in one or more key reporting solutions (e.g. Microstrategy, Microsoft PowerBI, etc.)
– Have a BSc or Masters in Information Technology or a similar degree.
– Have 5+ years' experience in Reporting knowing the major BI tools on the market
– Have 10+ years' experience in an IT Leadership Role – either senior project manager, or senior Development Manager – leading a team of 30+ people
– Have the key domain knowledge of Risk as well as Wealth Management, Corporate and IB Business in a major Bank
– Have excellent understanding of star schema design, relational database design, object oriented design and Java development.
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work as part of a global team.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153535BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Risk IT Reporting Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)