Citi Senior Executive Assistant in London, United Kingdom
Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
Job Function: Administration
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17058139
To provide administrative support to the Head of the CPB Global Investment Lab
This role requires 1:1 support for the Head of the CPB Global Investment Lab, working closely and liaising with the team members in locations globally. The incumbent will also be expected to be proactive, operate with a high degree of autonomy, in prioritising his or her workload, and be able to handle ad-hoc projects and other support needs. Attention to detail, timeliness in response, common sense and proactivity are key traits for the incumbent.
Include, but are not limited to :
• Coordinate and prioritise a busy and dynamic working environment. This includes complex diary management and organisation of internal and external meetings across global time zones, including client meetings; senior management functions; and ownership of video/conferences schedules.
• Primary telephone and email coverage and follow-up with the manager.
• Proactive communication of key administrative matters with the manager.
• Preparing documentation for meetings and conference calls.
• Screening calls/correspondence/emails, responding where appropriate.
• Arranging regular global and complex travel itineraries – flights, hotels, cars etc.; prepare materials and itineraries and ensure appropriate policies are followed for travel.
• Completion of expense claims and invoice payments, and processing of business related invoices – in line with bank policy and guidelines.
• Ad-hoc assignments, including the analysis and production of reports in support of key initiatives.
• Regular liaison with Senior Management across CPB globally.
• Creating and formatting presentations in PowerPoint.
• Drafting letters, correspondences and memos, ordering of stationery and office equipment.
• Minuting of meetings as and when required.
• Maintaining and updating organisation charts.
• Maintenance of holiday planning to team members
• Typing, filing, copying and general office administration, including for confidential documents.
• Secondary support for wider team members.
• Become an integral part of the Citi Private Bank sector.
• Establish good relationships with internal/external clients in a global capacity.
• Familiarising him/herself with global bank policies and guidelines.
• Solid EA experience within a global service-oriented organization, preferably the financial services industry.
• Experience of a 1:1 role preferred, with evidence of having supported a busy personal and professional schedule of a senior manager who is frequently travelling globally.
• Experience of working within a fast-paced, pressurised and demanding environment.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Advanced working knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Attention to detail, flexibility and common sense
• Ability to build excellent working relationships.
• Ability to work with limited direction and supervision.
• Ability to compose complex written correspondence in English – mother tongue English preferred.
• Manages deadlines, work to tight schedules and provide a fast and efficient turnaround of tasks.
• Proven ability to make sound judgments on a day-to-day basis.
• Proactive ownership of responsibilities
• Exceptional organizational skills: flexible with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
• Efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Resilience and ability to work under pressure, coping with multiple demands and short deadlines.
• Initiative and able to “think ahead”, anticipating needs.
• Self-confident, assertive and highly motivated.
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.