Citi Supervisory Analyst in London, United Kingdom
Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Research
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17057732
Citi Research is seeking a Supervisory Analyst / Editor for our Global Research Publications Team. The position will cover core London hours.
• Vetting research for compliance with FINRA/NYSE regulations and Citi internal research content guidelines.
• Editing research for quality, clarity, commerciality, style, and grammar.
• Project and traffic coordination with the analyst teams, publications staff, and Legal/Compliance.
• Strong editorial skills.
• Series 16 license holder.
• Familiarity with financial markets and robust financial knowledge.
• Clear understanding of regulatory guidelines.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously amid tight deadlines.
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise sound and balanced judgment.
• Team player with good interpersonal skills.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer