Citi Technology Controls Regulatory Lead in London, United Kingdom
Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Risk Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 17045546
The ICG Technology Controls Regulatory Lead will act as a primary Risk and Control interface during regulatory exams. The candidate will be expected to partner with appropriate internal technology stakeholders, and where needed operations and business. Primary responsibilities include coordinating regulatory engagement, providing advisory services to internal clients offering insights on emerging risks, regulatory themes including best practices and ensuring technology deliverables meet Citi standards.
Working closely with a dynamic business in a large and varied environment with matrix relationships, the candidate will:
• Establish a regulatory engagement model for EMEA and related legal vehicles (e.g. CEP), leveraging Citi best practices.
• Develop a roadmap with a focus on emerging risks, themes, prioritization, local in-country and regional laws and regulations
• Monitor and report progress of regulatory corrective action plans to senior management.
• Be responsible for establishing strong working relationships with Application Development, Information Security, Continuity of Business, as well as other Business/Operations/Infrastructure Risk Management teams l
• Work with the Risk and Control teams to analyze latest technology scorecards, preparing executive summary reports for IT management to highlight emerging risks/concerns.
• Facilitate compliance with Citigroup Policies, Standards and Regulations and identify gaps and remediation plans.
• Perform and report on trend analysis, identifying opportunities for process improvements.
Knowledge / Experience:
• Extensive years of experience in Regulatory Engagement and Internal Audit, Information Security or IT Risk Management discipline.
• Working experience with EMEA in-country laws and regulations
• Experience performing IT Business Analysis, Project Management or similar work
• Awareness and execution of the Control Self-Assessments such as Managers Control Assessment (MCA), or other technology self-assessment processes is an advantage
• Experience performing Internal and/or External Audit coordination
• Experience in Production Support and Application Development roles
• People Management to include matrix reporting and virtual teams
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Good organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and prioritize within tight deadlines while maintaining total accuracy
• Ability to influence others and quickly earn the confidence of others
• High level of attention to detail
• Quick learner and able to work in a diverse, global environment
• Ability to analyze large amounts of data, decipher items relevant to the development unit covered, and determine corresponding risk
• Ability to work as part of a team, and also independently under own supervision
• Possess the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with various levels of management
• Ability to coordinate/manage initiatives from end-to-end with minor supervision
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office with Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint skills
• Strong affinity to manage Control practices demonstrating a pragmatic risk-based approach
• Industry certifications, such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP would be an advantage.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for complex projects through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards.
• Consults with users and clients to solve issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and industry standards; recommends solutions.
• Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment; identifies and communicates risks and impacts.
• Provides understanding of business analysis concepts and principles and a basic knowledge of concepts and principles in other technology areas.
• Applies comprehensive understanding of how multiple areas collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
• Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
• Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer