Microsoft Corporation Account Mgr in Manchester, United Kingdom
Microsoft is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital advertising professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle. We offer a compelling portfolio of advertising products, innovative solutions and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the digital industry. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve more, and that means we really listen and learn from them. We bring solutions that don’t just meet the needs of customers and their businesses, they often surprise and delight them. Then we innovate further to give them even more.
At Microsoft, we don’t just value differences, we seek them out. We invite them in. Microsoft is a place where employees can be who they are. We value diverse perspectives. And as a result, we have better ideas, better products and happier customers.
Bing Strategic Sales allows Microsoft to better serve the advertising agency holding groups and large direct customers in the Strategic Search Sales segment. This role focuses on partnering with agencies and brands to maximise the ROI of their digital media spend and to enable them in their digital transformation.
The Account Manager is dedicated to increasing revenue and improving customer satisfaction through Strategic account planning. The Account Manager role adds value by developing and maintaining strong customer relationships that include building relationships with senior business and technical decision makers within the customers’ organizations. The role develops actionable territory plans and account plans that define clear revenue and customer satisfaction growth strategies. Success is measured by digital media spend, increased share of wallet and increased customer satisfaction, The Account Manager role is unique in its ability to effectively leverage technology and extensive members of the virtual sales team to build strong relationships with the accounts in its portfolio.
• Model exceptional account management that delivers sales and service excellence. Bring competitive and industry insights and media sales experience to flawlessly execute data-driven optimizations. Partner with account team to exceed customer expectations via responsiveness, providing insights, marketplace knowledge, resolving technical issues and expertise in Bing Ads.
• Through thoughtful and strategic planning, the individual in this role will achieve their personal sales quota for their assigned book of business. This will require you to build strong, deep and broad customer and partner relationships: Leading and collaborating effective, strategic and consistent customer conversations and action plans to increase results.
• Utilizing data analytics and insights and collaborating with assigned account team, the Account Manager will develop strategic account and portfolio plans for top tier advertisers. Maintain functional knowledge of new features, products and initiatives across the Bing Ads platform and Microsoft ecosystem
• Develop collaborative relationship with account teams, Engineering teams, data and insights. Lead account conversations with key internal partners to evaluate account performance, develop short and long term strategies and discuss/act upon optimization opportunities
• Continually develop industry knowledge and grow professionally. Develop and maintain an expert level understanding of the search industry and trends affecting or influencing the marketplace and provide insights to the advertiser/agency
• Infectious sense of enthusiasm, fun, and imagination associated with a group committed to developing the best search sales experiences in the world
Relentless focus on the customer experience, with demonstrated capabilities meeting customer needs and strategic campaign goals
Strong problem solving and analytical skills to deliver customer-focused solutions
Demonstrated passion for search and technology and its use in driving revenue and customer satisfaction
Flexibility to maintain focus through change and thrive amid ambiguity
Proven ability to multitask & work under pressure and build ongoing relationships
Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting deadlines
Experience working in a sales or customer service organization
5 years Search advertising experience
High competence level with Excel, knowledge of Outlook, Power Point Sales