Aon Corporation *Associate Investment Consultant (Manchester, UK)* in Manchester, United Kingdom
*Aon Hewitt has ambitious growth plans for 2017 and is seeking an additional Associate Investment Consultant to join our dynamic team. *
*As an Associate Investment Consultant you will be instrumental in adding value to Aon Hewitt’s relationship with clients and ensuring that we deliver high quality, tailored investment advice. In return, we can offer you excellent career progression opportunities, the ability to work alongside a great team and inspiring leadership, alongside a competitive rewards package. *
Your impact as a Associate Investment Consultant
- Using your strong technical investment knowledge and experience to proactively support lead consultants in proving high quality bespoke advice.
- Understanding client needs and requirements.
- Manage routine client projects, with modest oversight from a more experienced consultant.
- Coordination of client work and timely delivery to the client and/or lead consultant.
- Serve as day-to-day contact on smaller clients.
- Prepare meeting materials and participate in meetings.
- Contribute to the success of the investment team through helping to drive business performance.
You bring knowledge and expertise
- Previous investment related experience
- Strong technical investment knowledge
- Previous investment consulting experience would be an advantage, but not essential
- Experience of the financial services' industry and current industry trends.
- Good numeracy skills, with a minimum of a grade B at A’ Level Mathematics (or equivalent / in another numerate subject) preferred
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent
- A willingness to learn and understand further asset-liability process, pension liabilities, applicable regulatory and legislative rules, main asset classes and investment theory.
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude and a strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Consistently acts with the highest integrity and professional standards.
- An eye for detail.
Our Colleague Experience Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. We offer you** A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
*About Aon * Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 35,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide across 100+ solutions. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com
Job number: 13104
Location: United Kingdom, LAN, Manchester