Cisco Global Account Manager - AstraZeneca in Manchester, United Kingdom
Global Account Manager - AstraZeneca
Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Additional Location(s) Macclesfield Area
Area of Interest Business Strategy and Operations
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Big Data, Analytics, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Service Provider, Software Development, Testing
Job Id 1213452
What You'll Do
Global Enterprise Segment (GES) manages the top tier 117 Global Accounts for Cisco across the globe. One of these customers is AstraZeneca.
Global Account Leadership for AstraZeneca
- Global and Theatre/ Region / Country Leadership of the account /s and the customers' business by collaborating with a virtual team across the region.
Build Trusted Advisor Executive Relationships
- Builds a strong and Trusted Advisor relationship with the customer at the executive level (CIO, Managing Director Level) including thought leadership and business relevance.
Account and Goals
Develops the long term 3 year Cisco Account / Territory Management Business Plan, in collaboration with cross-functional team to align with the customer's long-term growth, innovation plans and transformational business opportunities.
Drives the execution of a 12-month account sales plan to meet agreed milestones and goals.
Focus on Strategic Deals
- Identifies and closes regional / country strategic opportunities in the account s through strong relationships with key stakeholders and regional executive decision makers to maximize Cisco opportunity
Operational Excellence across the Region
- Helps ensure that the account is operational efficient and that Cisco continues to deliver on its commitments
Global Customer Representative
- Represents the country, theatre and/ or Global view with the Vertical Management teams , ensure information, and operational excellence is consistent locally, regionally and global ly across each account
Incubating Innovation Plans
- Works with the customer to develop an innovation to help save costs, deliver value to their business and gain a competitive advantage.
Who You'll Work With
The GES Global Account Manager acts as the global sales leader of a Global Account and is responsible for maintaining the client relationship across a significant country or group of countries. Reporting directly into the Client Executive, you will manage an account or a Territory of Account s as the Sales Leader, working to create a seamless customer experience establishing trusted advisor status at a customer executive level. The GAM is responsible for and measured against the long-term development value of the client relationship.
Who You Are
You will have a minimum of 4+ years account management experience dealing with a targeted customer segment or similar companies, working in a fast-growing High Technology Company.
Working across boundaries
Track record of selling large and complex Technology solutions with specific focus on driving business outcomes for clients , led through Services
Self-starter with the ability to build executive
Good base knowledge of client business models is essential.
Knowledge of and a contact network in the target customer, as well as insight into issues and trends affecting the customer and their industry sectors
Ability to lead a virtual team from the various lines of business within Cisco Systems including Inside Sales, Systems Engineering, Consultant Systems Engineering, Field and Product Marketing, Product Management and Business Unit
The ideal candidate will be an e xperienced Account Manager. Preferably with a track record in selling Enterprise Networking, Security and Data Centre solutions. A technical/architectural background would be desirable. To manage this account effectively, the candidate should be willing to travel to Macclesfield on a daily basis.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.