Danaher Corporation Fleet Administrator in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Danaher Company Description
Leica Microsystems is a world leader in microscopes and scientific instruments. Founded as a family business in the nineteenth century, the company’s history was marked by unparalleled innovation on its way to becoming a global enterprise.
Its historically close cooperation with the scientific community is the key to Leica Microsystems’ tradition of innovation, which draws on users’ ideas and creates solutions tailored to their requirements. At the global level, Leica Microsystems is organized in three divisions, all of which are among the leaders in their respective fields: the Life Science Division, Industry Division, and Medical Division. Leica Microsystems has five manufacturing facilities in four countries, with sales and service organizations in 20 countries. The company is headquartered in Wetzlar, Germany.
Leica Microsystems is looking to recruit a part-time Fleet Administrator/Admin Support for 25 hours per week at our office in Milton Keynes. The role of the Fleet Administrator is to support associates at all levels and maintain to a high standard, accurate and up to date administration services of all areas related to fleet management. The role requires flexibility and willingness to adapt to changes in order to meet the needs of the business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Fleet Accident Management/Administration - Full and accurate records of all company vehicles (including maintenance of electronic and paper files, P11d submission and filing, attending Leica/Danaher Fleet Management meetings as and when required. These meetings will require travel to the meeting venue
- Duty of Care/Risk Management - Monitoring and follow up of fleet incidents, attending regular follow up review meetings with Accident Management company
- Process implementation and monitoring in line with legal and company compliance requirements
- Procurement - Timely upload of goods receipts related to the area to ensure on time payment of invoices
- General Support to other areas of the business -Flexibility to incorporate additional workload to meet the needs of the business and cover duties
- Support Indirect Sourcing projects/ initiatives as provided
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2 years proven administration and fleet management responsibility
- Education to ‘A’ level standard as a minimum
- Intermediate or Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel competency
- English language - fluent written and spoken
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- “Can do” attitude
- Flexible attitude to changes in workload and procedures
- Full clean UK driving license
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher Corporation is one of the most remarkable success stories in the Fortune 500. In addition to Leica, Danaher owns some of the world’s leading industrial brands - products that span the most demanding applications in the world. Currently over 50 companies and 60,000 employees around the globe are working together challenging each other to take this success even further. Our joint quest does not only increase chance of success, it also fosters an environment in which a global career path is encouraged and limited only by your talent, capacity and ambitions.
Organization: Leica Microsystems
Job Function: Administrative
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-United Kingdom-Buckinghamshire-Milton Keynes
Req ID: OPE000611