Veritas Service Provider Manager - Northern Region in Reading, United Kingdom
Veritas' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are theonlycompany that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Veritas iscurrently looking for motivated individuals who not only “do” but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
The role of XXX is to accelerate the development of sell to and through revenues with existing and new Service Providers across the Northern EMEA region (UK, Ireland and Nordics). The Cloud/Service Provider Market is both Substantial and growing, customers are demonstrating a growing propensity to purchase offerings/services from Cloud & Service Providers replacing in house provisioned services. Veritas is in many ways a de-facto standard for data protection and information management in the enterprise and we see a significant opportunity to leverage this position with Cloud and service providers. To do this we are committed to a Partner-Centric Strategy to win in the Cloud/Service Provider Market.
- Drive the strategy and plan that will deliver growth to the Northern EMEA Service Provider business
- Create GTM plans with focussed Service Providers
- Identify new Service Providers and new routes to market where appropriate, define our Partner Portfolio in this space
- Develop the business model that will help the wider business by supporting engagements with Service Providers
- Build a pipeline of activities and opportunity that will deliver YOY revenue growth
- Understanding of the Service Providers strategies and goals to orchestrate Veritas resources to maximize sales volume and profit goals within MSP.
- Create and drive a strong virtual team
Input to our global view of:
Product Portfolio & Roadmap
- Cloud & Service Provider Program
- Cloud/SP Licensing
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Solid understanding of Service Provider landscape within the region is a necessity
- Solid understanding of XaaS delivery and business models
- A good balance of direct and indirect sales experience would be highly advantageous
- Good knowledge of business planning and building GTM plans.
- Strategic and commercially astute
- Proven track record within a Software sales environment, ideally within an American owned organisation
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .