Veritas UKI Distribution and Commercial Marketing Manager in Reading, United Kingdom
Veritas,A globally-respected software company is looking for an experienced Distribution marketer to join their team in this exciting and innovative time for the company
Being a vital ambassador for the UK organization, the Distribution Marketing Sr Principle specialist will play a powerful part in designing, developing and managing the UKI demand gen Distribution & High Growth partner marketing program and calendar of activities. Working closely with the Partner sales, ISO sales, Digital Marketing, PR, Social Media and the rest of the UK marketing team. You will ensure we have effective and relevant Distribution and High Growth Partner GTM initiatives which support our ISP and named account sales teams to generate new pipeline and nurture existing pipeline and gain visibility in the market place.
As the UKI Distribution Marketing Senior Principle Specialist with this global brand, you will devise the marketing strategy & plans specific to our key Distributor partners & our defined High Growth Chanel Partners to initiate UKI demand generation into acquisition accounts as well as existing customer accounts. All plans and initiatives need to ensure maximum return-on-investment and implemented on time & budget.
- Ensure the creation of Distribution Quarterly plans and agreement with DSM’s
- Access and devise content & messaging (including case studies) - in collaboration with Sales and UKI marketing team that supports Distribution and High Growth Partners go-to-market offers to maximize Demand Generation and market visibility
- Access the right research - ensure that all the vertical specific market research & insight (market, account &/or competitor) is prioritised based on the business plan and objectives, and then accurately briefed and provided on time and to budget.
- In collaboration with Marketing colleagues, devise & execute marketing programmes to support Net New logo demand generation with our Distribution and High Growth channel
- Leverage & execute industry & Veritas relevant events.
This is a truly exciting and unique opportunity to play a vital role allowing significant creative freedom in this important position within the UK marketing organization.
The main part of this role is to take the global campaigns and make them Distribution/ High Growth Partner relevant by getting momentum behind them, communicating internally and ensuring we maximize our return on investment through local collaboration with our direct sales, partner sales and wider marketing team within the UKI.
The role can be home working based with the expectation of being in our London office once a week and in visit our Green Park office minimum twice a month. The role will also require travel to our Dublin office to ensure close engagement with our Irish Distribution and ISO team.
The role has 3 focus areas:
Ownership of The Distribution GTM initiatives to support demand generation and growth of the UKI commercial business High Growth Channel Partner ownership for our top 5 UKI Partners to drive Quarterly Demand Generation initiatives Ownership of our Commercial UKI Lead Management process aligned with our ISO team and agreed relevant channel partners to support demand generation/ pipeline creation.
- Previous experience working as a channel marketing manager would be a strong advantage.
- Past experience managing marketing budgets ideally within a channel marketing setting.
- A strong understanding of the distribution channels for the industry.
- Skilled in leading cross-functional sales teams in a matrixes environment
- Project management experience would be a definite advantage.
- The ability to manage small teams of people and influence senior staff is essential.
- Knowledge of integrating offline & online marketing campaigns
- Min 10 years marketing experience.
- Attention to detail
- Proven experience to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with colleagues in different
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .