BT Complex Sales Specialist in Solihull, United Kingdom
Complex Sales Specialist
Solihull and South
Why this role matters
BT is right at the heart of the UK economy providing cutting edge communications and IT services to around 900,000 business customers across the UK and Republic of Ireland. Right now we’re looking to grow our dynamic team with highly motivated complex desk sales & field sales people who have a passion to succeed in a fast-paced, performance driven environment. As part of our team you’ll be selling world-class BT products to Corporate customers across the breadth of our IP voice, networking, and security portfolio.
We are passionate about creating an environment where our people can succeed and develop their careers. So, as part of our team, you’ll get access to BT’s Learning Academy to help you learn, share knowledge and access great tools for self-development.
Of course, we’ll provide comprehensive training to successful candidates where you’ll be given the skills to showcase the full range of BT product and services to help us retain and acquire new customers.
What you’ll be doing
• To win IP Voice, networking and security business across a defined base of both new and existing Corporate Customers.
• Ability to hit and exceed challenging ICV targets.
• To engage effectively with the Account Management teams to create and develop sales leads.
• To define, develop and own the key customer decision making relationships and IT strategy by understanding the customers’ business needs and requirements.
• Ability to define and present solution recommendations; and drive the overall sales opportunity to completion.
• To understand the business benefits of the IP Voice, networking and security portfolio that you are accountable for, along with the associated systems and processes and to follow the latest trends and developments in these areas
• To provide plans, forecasts, reports and information regarding customer requirements, business performance and competitors as required.
• Proven track record within a direct sales environment – face to face and/or via telephone.
• Demonstrate ability to deliver targets in a fast paced, customer focused sales environment.
• Appreciation of communications technology within the Corporate marketplace.
• Accurate planning, forecasting and reporting against sales plan and targets.
Skills & Experience
• Educated to degree level.
• Ability to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
• Commercial acumen and proven sales experience
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Structured face to face selling skills.
• Results focused.
• Highly self-motivated.
Why choose us?
At BT, we entertain, educate and empower millions of people every single day. We’re a brand built on connecting people – whether that’s friends, family, businesses or communities. Working here, you’ll receive an attractive salary and a range of competitive benefits, but – more than that – you’ll be joining an ambitious organisation with a culture of togetherness, collaboration and inclusivity, that takes a genuine and proactive interest in your progress and development. Benefits of working for BT include:
• Competitive salary and on-target bonus plan
• World-class training and development opportunities
• 25 days’ annual leave (not including bank holidays)
• Discounted broadband, mobile and TV packages
• Car allowance (dependent on your role)
• Share option and pension scheme programmes
• Automatic enrolment into our ‘Sales as Profession’ community
• Flexible benefits to fit around you
BT is an equal opportunities employer. We’re working hard to create an inclusive working environment, where people from all backgrounds can succeed. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there’s any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Job: Sales and Client Management
Title: Complex Sales Specialist
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-West Midlands-Solihull
Requisition ID: 68337