J&J Family of Companies Process Excellence Manager in Sunbury on Thames, United Kingdom
Process Excellence Manager
Are you ready for that next step in your career and want to take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products and related services?
Vision Care, the contact lens division of Johnson & Johnson, is well established as the world-leading manufacturer of contact lenses and continues to experience rapid growth. This progressive and innovative company includes among its’ brands the No 1 selling brand of lenses, Acuvue®, which is distributed in over 70 countries worldwide.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Process Excellence Manager based at our Sunbury site. In this role, you will support achieving the business goals through the deployment of various process improvement and project management methodologies across the entire value stream, in both an operational and transactional environment.
What you’re great at:
Collaborating with Senior Business Partners on the right strategy, leadership, education & tools in order to reduce waste/complexity, drive standardisation of processes, increase productivity, reduce costs, improve customer experience. You will continually drive a culture of continuous improvement.
Developing and implementing business transformation strategies to deliver Best in Class performance will be second nature to you.
You will thrive on engaging varies teams to play a leading role in this transformational change, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and achieving sustainable high standards of manufacturing and supply chain performance.
As a Process Excellence Manager your typical day will include:
• Lead cross-functional high impact strategic improvement projects to deliver business benefits.
• Prepare, lead and facilitate cross-functional kaizen events & workshops to deliver business benefits.
• Coach and mentor project team members in the use of Process Excellence (Lean / Six Sigma / Design Excellence) methodology to increase skills and competency.
• Support the development and implementation of the Process Excellence (Lean / Six Sigma) and J&J Operating System (JJOS) deployment strategy including assisting in the development of scoping/defining appropriate Green Belt / Black Belt projects.
• Develop Process Excellence (Lean / Six Sigma) training material.
• Conduct Process Excellence as per the Process Excellence deployment strategy and provide technical/business support, coaching and mentoring to all Green Belt / Black Belt / Master Black Belt candidates and their associated project portfolios.
• Support Process Excellence Green Belt / Black Belt and Master Black Belt certification process
Travel will be a big part to this role with a focus out with the UK for the next 12-18 months.
To be part of this high performing team you will be a degree qualified process excellence professional who has demonstrated success within a complex matrix environment. who has
• Experience in Lean methodology
• Certified Master Black Belt or Black Belt preferred
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Supply chain experience would be welcomed
What you’ll own and how you’ll grow:
Not only will you have the chance to improve our processes you will also have the opportunity to support the new set of a regional Distribution Centre. In the role, you will be responsible for supporting the J&J Operating System deployment in key Distribution centers across Vision Care European CLS network including management of the transformation roadmap.
You have the best of both worlds being embedded in to your business area and also being part of a Global team to give you technical guidance and sharing of best practices.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each
• Committed to caring
• Responsible to our communities
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
• Unique in our background and experiences
• The drivers of our own success
• Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
Closing Date: 25th October 2017
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
United Kingdom-England-Sunbury on Thames
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)